Friday, June 18, 2010

Speaking of Bruins development camp...

Just got the official release from the Boston Bruins.

The fourth annual team prospect development camp will happen at the Ristuccia Memorial Arena in Wilmington from July 6-10.

So, come on out and check out the new guys. It promises to be a much more attended event with all the buzz that will be surrounding the 2010 draft.

And, don't be stranger- come on over and say hello if you get the chance. I won't bite (unless you get on my case about Kiri...ooops you almost got me to say it!)

3 comments:

  1. Please remember too ask if they will be at the rookie tournament this year Kirk. And thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet. I haven't forgotten about you with that draft preview issue of NEHJ, but have yet to receive it. Hope it arrives today, but if not, I'll have to save you a copy from the box I'll have at the draft and mail it to you afterward. Sorry for the delay...I hope someone didn't rip it off in the mail. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much appreciated Kirk. Wish i wasn't so far from Boston and could make the camp. Which is why i like the rookie tournament. It's right in my back door !!

    Just a tad curious on something, Are you hearing anything about Michael Housen. He was Hutchinson's back up last season and had a very good rookie year and should be number 1 in London for next season. Can't seem to find anything on him, but he is available in this years draft.

    And Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a good one and be safe. We need you here for next years draft!!

    ReplyDelete