Wednesday, July 14, 2010

B's Prospect Series 1-5 in the books, 6-10 coming soon

I've managed to get the top five Boston Bruins prospects (at least as I see it) in the books for you, but I'm headed to the beach this week and next, so I'll do what I can, but the rate at which I post these may be sproradic. I'll do my best, faithful readers.

But, to keep it all centrally located for you, here are the first five with one-click links to 'em for ease of navigation. You already know that Ryan Button is No. 6 if you read all of Jared Knight's profile, but 7-10 will have to be a surprise. One thing D-Camp reinforced to me: while the forward prospects look pretty good, the Bruins really need to do something about the 'D' and goaltending. There are some decent darkhorses, but no one who is really going to strike fear into the hearts of the opposition the way Drew Doughty does. Get ready for a long string of Norris Trophies out in Tinseltown, btw. It's coming. And the goalies? I like Mike Hutchinson, and Zane Gothberg is an intriguing project, but there's not one high-end future NHL starter in the bunch. At least, not as it stands right now.

Well here's your 1-5, at least:

1. Tyler Seguin, C
2. Joe Colborne, C
3. Jordan Caron, RW
4. Maxime Sauve, LW/C
5. Jared Knight, RW

No comments:

Post a Comment